Do you find yourself feeling burned out? It's OK, we get it. Our profession is awesome but the job can sometimes suck. So don’t settle for a crappy existence anymore, come practice in a place where you can actually reap the rewards you’ve worked so hard to earn – personally, professionally and financially.
Yeah, we’ve got all the bells and whistles – Veterinary Management Group (VMG) member, cool gadgets, awesome facility, Best of the Best, blah, blah, blah… everybody has those things these days. But here’s where we’re a little different.
- 30 minute appointments (or more) – get to work your cases up like you were trained to.
- Smart clients that actually listen to what you say and are willing to go the extra mile.
- A great demographic where you can easily earn enough to pay your student loan and that extra box of Ramen this month.
- A great work schedule
- A SUPER support staff
- Real mentorship from people who have been there, done that, and got the t-shirt to prove it.
- Access to really smart and nerdy specialists when you need a little help.
- A sister hospital right down the road for trading tough cases and good ideas.
- Employee benefits that strengthen both the body and the mind.
- You actually have a voice in how the practice operates.
- You know who your boss is and they actually care about helping you achieve your goals - both professional and personal.
Part time or full time, if you're awesome, we want to meet you. And yes, if we come across the right go-getter, partnership and ownership are part of your path too. So come recharge your professional excitement batteries and have some fun again.
All the boring details available on request, just ask… Call/Text/Email/Yell at Dr. Travis Meredith at email@example.com or (484) 524-5846 for more information.
All the other good stuff (aka Benefits...)
- 401(k) & 4% Company match
- Employee Discount
- A Team Approach to Flexible Scheduling
- 100% of Your Personal Health insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Professional Development Assistance
- Mental Health Support
- Huge Continuing Education Allowance
- Signing Bonus
- Moving Assistance
- Student Loan Debt Assistance Plan
- Actual, Real Paid time Off Where You Don't Get Financially Punished
- Clinical Skills Mentorship
- Financial Literacy Mentorship Program
- “Future Ownership Skills” Mentorship Program
- Hospital Investment in your Clinical Passions