St. George Veterinary Hospital is a general veterinary practice located at in St. George, Utah. Having served communities in southern Utah for over 50 years, St. George Veterinary Hospital is an established veterinary clinic focused on providing general medicine and surgery to companion animals. For years, we have partnered with clients to provide needed care for healthy and sick patients. We value the many relationships established and take pride in every new client-patient that walks in our doors.
Excellent compensation and benefits
We value work life balance
Well established clinic
· Builds rapport with clients by gathering information and listening to, and empathizing with their concerns
· Performs physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures that deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
· Communicates with clients on topics such as pet diagnosis, treatment plans, preventive health care, and nutritional needs.
· Maintains client/patient medical/surgical records and makes certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols.
· Stays current on new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine.
· Assists in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
· Presents a positive image of the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
Skills and Basic Qualifications
· A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
· Licensure in good standing in Nevada.
· Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics.
· Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Works collaboratively with hospital team members.
· Makes decisions confidently and effectively.
· Manages time and tasks appropriately.
· Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients.
· Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth
About National Veterinary Associates (NVA)
The veterinary profession isn’t like any other—it’s the only field predicated on the love of a patient who can’t tell you what’s hurting and can only look to you for help. It takes a special kind of person to do that job, or the jobs supporting that job. NVA doesn’t create those special people—we find them, cultivate them, and give them resources and opportunities to do what only they can do. Whether treating patients, managing a pet resort, or serving hospitals from NVA’s Support Center, NVA’s animal professionals are caring people, united by a love of animals. NVA is proud to honor that connection and is committed to serving our team members by providing them with the tools, support, and freedom to be the professionals they’ve always wanted to be.