We're looking for an innovative and empathetic Veterinarian to join our compassionate team in Boulder, CO!
Must have at least 5 years DVM experience
WHY BOULDER VETERINARY HOSPITAL?
• Boulder Veterinary Hospital is a General Practice Clinic that is open Mon-Fri: 8 AM - 5:30 PM | Sat: 8 AM-Noon located in the beautiful Boulder, Colorado. We believe in giving pets the longest, healthiest life with those who love them.
• Our team is educated, empowered, and innovative.
• Our environment is Rewarding, Adaptable, and Philanthropic
• We offer a competitive salary, unlimited income potential, comprehensive benefits, and ownership shares in our hospital!
• Generous compensation – Minimum of $100,000+ or greater with 21-23% of medical production
• $50,000 of Risk-free Ownership Shares through our Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®) – (more info below)
• Excellent Benefits that include 401K, Medical/Dental/Vision options, Life and Disability Insurance, Paid time off, Continuing Education, and more!
• Opportunities to help pets in need and give back to the community
WE BELIEVE IN VETERINARY OWNERSHIP
VSOP® is an innovative way to have ownership in your hospital. It will provide you with the tools to grow both financially and professionally, without upfront monetary investment. As the hospital grows from your hard work and dedication, so will the value of your VSOP®.
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by veterinarians working in each hospital. As a part of Suveto, we can offer ownership opportunities, leading-edge technology, and growth opportunities.
• The ideal candidates will have strong people skills, a positive attitude, and be self-motivated.
• 5 years or more Veterinarian Experience
• Availability to work some weekends and holidays
• A Colorado State Veterinary Board License (or able to obtain one) in good standing
About Boulder Veterinary Hospital
Family of hospitals with locations in Arizona, Colorado, Texas, Georgia, and New York