We are looking for a Superhero, otherwise known as a Veterinarian, to complement our dynamic team of Rock Stars, Comedians, and other talented performers with an extraordinary passion for animals. The right candidate doesn’t have to know how to fly, but should be quick on their feet and have the necessary medical and surgical skills for our action-packed reality. A great sense of humor to retain an audience is great, but one must also demonstrate the mental and verbal dexterity necessary to handle the occasional appointment scene plot twist.
Best Friend’s Veterinary Center is a fun, multi-doctor practice in the heart of picturesque Whidbey Island that provides high quality, exceptional care to dogs, cats, exotics, and wildlife.
· AAHA Accredited
· Cat Friendly Practice Silver Designation by the AAFP
· Doctor Certified & Staff Trained Fear Free Practice
If you love art, outdoor activities, eagle watching, walking the beach, or enjoying a breathtaking sunset, then this is certainly the place for you. Our convenient location on Highway 20 in Oak Harbor will allow you to find yourself at one of our many state parks within minutes; or in the Olympic and Cascade Mountains, Seattle, Vancouver, or the Islands in less than 2 hours. The island weather is moderate year-round with temperatures ranging from 35-80 degrees across the year and only half the rainfall of Seattle.
Stunts and Equipment
Our clinic is ready for action with cutting edge tools, services and equipment which include, but are certainly not limited to:
• Domestic and Exotic Health & Prevention • Medical, Surgical, and Hospital Services • Complete In-House Diagnostics • Orthopedic Surgery including TPLO • Dentistry & Digital Dental Radiographs
• Digital Radiographs
• Slit Lamp • Laser Surgery
· Laser Therapy
· Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) • Wildlife Care & Rehabilitation