Associate Veterinarian for Sarasota Veterinary Center's Expansion
David Smith, DVM, of the Sarasota Veterinary Center located in sunny and historic Sarasota, Florida is seeking a full-time Associate Veterinarian to join his latest location as he continues to expand in the Sarasota area.
* Future ownership opportunities may become available for the right candidates as Dr. Smith continues to expand.
The Sarasota Veterinary Center has been serving the Sarasota community since 1984 and prides itself on client education and delivering excellent customer service. Dr. Smith's newest location will open in early 2018. This successful practice has been serving the Sarasota community for many years.
The hospitals stress preventive care, dentistry, exceptional medical workups & treatments, surgery, as well as behavior and nutrition counseling. As full-service hospitals we feature in-house laboratory equipment, modern digital radiology, powerful therapy lasers as well as a highly trained technical and support staff. We have been a paperless practice using AVImark for many years.
The successful Associate Veterinarian must be able to establish a strong rapport with clients, have a strong interest in practicing quality medicine, possess strong client education skills, and be a dedicated and enthusiastic team player. You must have a passion for practicing high quality veterinary medicine.
Sarasota County is located on the southwestern coast of Florida, and is renowned for its cultural and environmental amenities, beaches, and resorts. In the Sarasota area, you can enjoy breathtaking sunsets, museums, operas, ballets, theater, golf, and boat races. You can also enjoy playing tennis, lawn bowling, water skiing, shell collecting, bird watching, growing exotic tropical plants, and participating in university classes. With over 600,000 people, the Sarasota/Manatee/Charlotte area is one of the largest, most affluent and fastest growing areas in Florida.
If you consider yourself an outgoing individual with strong leadership skills and have the ability to communicate effectively with clients as well as staff, this could be the opportunity for you.
Full time benefits include a competitive salary, a production based bonus, paid sick/PTO, paid vacation, generous CE allowance, discounted pet care and a fantastic work environment. Full time estimated salary plus bonus should greatly exceed $100,000 with the right candidate.
* To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and detailed resume in a PDF format to the attention of Andreas P. Pahl at email@example.com.
Andreas P. Pahl, MPA, MBA, SPHR, CVPM, SHRM-SCP Veterinary Management Consultant Burzenski & Company, P.C. veterinaryfinancialadvisors.com E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Direct Fax: 203-907-2376
* All applications will be treated as confidential.
* We will only be able to personally respond to qualified candidates.
* A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university. * Licensure in good standing and eligibility to practice Veterinary Medicine in the State of Florida. * Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude. * The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members. * Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets. * A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding the veterinary code of ethics. * The successful candidate must be able to pass a professional background check and drug test.
Additional Salary Information:
Compensation is negotiable and dependent upon experience.
Internal Number: SVC-DVM
About Sarasota Veterinary Center
For more than 25 years, Burzenski & Company has been skillfully providing financial management and tax planning services for veterinary practices and their owners. Our customized and personal approach to guiding veterinary practices in all facets of business has earned us a national reputation as leaders in the industry.
The veterinary practice management team, led by Gary I. Glassman, CPA, has a unique understanding of practice business strategies, tax and accounting services, operational management, financial forecasting and personalized management services for veterinary practices.
Whether your veterinary practice specializes in companion animals, emergency/specialty medicine, equine, bovine, swine, dairy or is a mixed animal practice, our experienced team of professionals understands the needs of veterinary practitioners and can provide the appropriate insight to maximize your financial position and operate more efficiently.
An overview of our veterinary services. https://youtu.be/UbU3p0b8LIM