A full time (12-15 shifts per month) overnight ER position is available for an internship trained emergency clinician in our Auburn Hills, MI location. This clinician will be responsible for care of hospitalized patients during their shift as well as new emergency cases. Primary case responsibility with adequate support in the form of specialists on call and mentorship allows for continued professional development.
Our BluePearl Auburn Hills, MI hospital serves the areas of Auburn Hills, Pontiac, Rochester Hills and Troy. Our services include 24/7 emergency medicine, critical care, dermatology, internal medicine, oncology, ophthalmology, radiology and diagnostic imaging and surgery. Our 10,000-square-foot hospital opened in 2003 and is equipped with advanced equipment including a diode laser and digital radiography.
BluePearl Auburn Hills is a great place to work and learn. Our hospital has a strong mentorship program as well as an internship and residency program. Some of our employees have been with the team for 10, 15 and even 20 years!
Working together with Mars Petcare, our BluePearl hospital in Auburn Hills has access to a rich supply of resources to further our mission: Enriching lives through remarkable care for pets. We are dedicated to transforming the delivery of veterinary care through specialty and emergency medicine. We are able to attract the finest clinicians by offering:
- Exclusive focus on specialty and emergency medicine; no primary care
- Competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and an exceptional track record of clinician loyalty
- Potential opportunity for BluePearl ownership (subject to satisfaction of eligibility requirements)
- Flexible schedules that allow focus on both professional development and quality of life
- Individual clinician mentorship and support for training programs through BluePearl University and BluePearl Science
- Strong focus on a positive hospital environment
- Leadership and other advancement opportunities
Auburn Hills, MI is a great place to work and live! Auburn Hills is home to Michigan’s largest outlet center, LEGOLAND, one of the top-rated municipal golf courses in the Midwest, the Cranbrook Institute of Science and the Sea Life Michigan Aquarium. Want to learn more about Michigan? Click here: https://bluepearlvet.com/careers/why-michigan/
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.