Veterinary Practice Manager needed to oversee the daily operations and growth of a successful AAHA accredited clinic.
El Cid Animal Clinic has been in the heart of West Palm beach since 1992 and continues to grow.
We are looking for someone who:
* Has experience in the veterinary field * Work well with all employees * Ensure that your actions support the clinic, the doctors, and the philosophy of the practice * Establish work schedules for staff * Manage staff, time off requests, and time cards * Manage daily work assignments * Conduct staff meetings * Conduct employee review * Manage training and development, including safety training * Implement protocols and structure * Problem solving and resolution skills * Delegate responsibility and achieve results with clinic team members * Order and manage inventory including price increase * Understand and ensure compliance with OSHA, DEA and applicable state and local agencies * Maintain inventory including controlled substance ordering, tracking, security and destruction * Manages accounts receivable and cash on hand * Financial Management * Analyze clinic and financial reports * Oversee daily and monthly reports and trends * Ensure customer satisfaction, handle client complaints and questions.
* Versatile, compliant, multi-tasker, organized and a phenomenal communicator is a must
* Four years experience in the veterinary field and management. Applicants without a medical background will not be considered as this is crucial to our daily operations.
*Team leadership skills that promote the hospital culture and ensure employee efficiency and engagement.
* Exceptional organizational skills and proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and Veterinary Practice Management Software. Avimark experience is a plus.
* Experience in digital services such as website design, social media, marketing and online review mediation are a plus but not a must
Additional Salary Information: Salary to commensurate with experience
Our clinic has been an established landmark in West Palm Beach for over 25 years. The clinic was named after the historic neighborhood of “El Cid”. Our facility provides a variety of services including soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries, advanced dental procedures as well as routine oral care, wellness exams and bloodwork, vaccinations and emergency care. We have an array of advanced diagnostic... equipment including radiology, on site hematology analyzers as well as access to outside laboratories, telemedicine electrocardiography, board certified radiologists and cardiologists, and a network of specialists in all disciplines of veterinary medicine.